High tension coil feeder
● Material thickness:0.9-9.0mm
● Top-of-the-line model with highly advanced performance
● Japan Mitsubishi PLC
● Japan Mitsubishi Servo motor
● Automatic feeding coil
● High speed :22m/min
● FOB port:SHANGHAI OR OTHER PORT
High tension coil feeder Specification :
|Width of Material(mm)||70～600||70～800||70～1000||70～1300|
|Thickness of Material(mm)||0.8～9.0|
|Number of Feed Rolls||1|
|Back pressure Roll||Provided|
|Power Supply||AC220V 50HZ/AC380V 50HZ|
|Main Motor(kw)||AC220V 50HZ/AC380V 50HZ|
High tension coil feeder Features:
● This series handles material from 70mm to 1,300mm wide and up to 9.0mm thick.
● The number of work rolls has been increased from 5 to 9, resulting in a greater degree of flatness,and a straightener port opening mechanism has been added, allowing for improved maintenance of this heavy-duty machinery.
● New design for material pulling device, it’s especially targeting on high tensile steel application (8mm). Easy to pull the material into leveller and enhance the safety on operating.
● All digital display devices and motors on guide units, make the operation more convenient.
● Leveller and feeder rollers use bearing steel (SUJ2), take heat treatment to strength hardness to HRC60o and precision ground on shaft to ensure the high precision.
● Automatic thickness adjustment design for leveller, it will easy for reading and time saving.
● Use Japanese servo motor, and feeder gear take heat treatment and precision ground to ensure high feeding.
● Especiallly good using in Auto car parts stamping line.
|9 Work Rolls||Easy Access to Work Rolls|
|New standard in feeding technology, with the ability to handle plate up to 9.0mm thick. The straightening performance of 9 work rolls (5 upper and 4 lower) gives material a high degree of flatness.||The work rolls can be opened to a maximum of 20 degrees, making roll cleaning much easier. The machine was designed to allow easy access to the inside structure for improved maintenance.|
High tension coil feeder Capacity(Common material):
The above figures are the material having yield strength of σs=245N/mm² max ( Tensile strength of σb=392N/mm²)
High tension coil feeder Capacity ( For high strength tension material):
The above figures are the material having yield strength of σs=600N/mm² max ( Tensile strength of σb=960N/mm²)
Remark : Specifications are subject to change for improvement without notice