Double Side Lubricator
● Micro-Adjusting Oiling Design
● Suitable For All Installations
● Adopts High-Density Wool Cotton Material
● Easitly To Maintenance
● Beautiful And Durable
● Optional Electric Pump
● FOB port:SHANGHAI OR OTHER PORT
CT standard accessories:
Double Side Lubricator Specification:
Double Side Lubricator FEATURES:
● The material lubricator is suitably used for material eith double sides oilling at same time to prolong greatly the service life of pressing mold.
● Aluminum alloy body structure with anodic treatment on surface, that to be beautiful and durable. A mounting bracket is included which suitable to install on all machines body.Installation in two minutes!
● Special micro-adjusting oiling design, the oil volume can be controlled easily depending on the work condition. It could save oil consumption.
● This lubricator adopts high-density wool cotton material with excellent anti-wearing and powerful oil absorbing which is in separate piece model design, easitly to maintenance.
● This machine is equipped with two rollers, upper and lower. Oil can be precisely positioned on each part of your tool as required.
● Filtering mesh is deviced inside the oil barrel then the lubricant can be used again.
● The upper roller uses multiple nipples for different oil volume adjusting, to meet customer’s special requirement.
● The option of electrical pump lubricator can combine with press for automatic & man power saving operation.
Double Side Lubricator Options:
DSET 1 Stainless lubricant tank with electromagnet valve:
The lubricant tank equipped with electromagnet valve is capable of feeding the lubricant synchronously connected to the press control system. It lubricates when the press is in operation, and stops feeding oil when the press stops. (Voltage of electromagnetic valve: 110V or 220V)
DSET 2 Electrical pump oil tank:
The electrical pump oil tank can be connected to the press control system for simultaneous oiling. It automatically feeds oil when the press is operating and stops feeding oil when the press stops. (Voltage of the electrical pump: 110V, 220V or 380V)